Thursday, July 16, 2009

Winter Classic Reaction

I think there is something wrong with me (no comments, please). I found out yesterday that the Flyers are playing the Bruins in the Annual Winter Classic (played on Jan 1 - for those of you who do not know). I feel very apathetic about this. AKA I don't really care. Why? I am not sure. I do not think the Bruins are really a rival for the Flyers. I won't be able to get tickets (nor will I really want to spend the entire day freezing my patootie off in the middle of winter). I will probably watch, but be too drunk or hungover to care. Overall, my overwhelming emotion on this is: meh. We'll see. Maybe I will be more excited about it as the date draws closer. I am probably one of the few Flyers fans who is not totally enthused about this. Plus, I kind of think the Capitals should be in it... *ducks and waits for rotten tomato throwing*

No comments:

Post a Comment