Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hot Guys: Dark Blue Edition

Not sure if anyone has watched the new series "Dark Blue" that has been airing on TNT. I caught a couple of episodes, and it is pretty good. A little dark (literally), a little unbelievable, and a little formulaic. But otherwise, not a bad way to spend an hour or so. Plus, there is a high amount of eye candy to keep you interested.


Omari Hardwick - Oh, hello there. Muscley, tatooed, perfect bad guy. Except he plays a good guy on TV.


Dylan McDermott - Not exactly my cup of tea, but he has nice eyes. I have to admit, the commercial where he yells, "They have you on video, dumping THE BODY!!!!!" cracks me up. Why so serious?


Logan Marshall-Green - Please, sir, may I have some more? Gritty, sexy, hot. Oh, yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment