Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Were You Shocked???!?

Were you surprised by the Emery signing announcement? I was. I did not expect that after the special CSN did on it last week or insane amount of internet chatter about it. I will withhold judgment, except to say that I hope he has cleaned up his act and won't go around punching anybody in the lockerroom (unless it's someone I don't like. Then feel free.)

This also means that one of the nicest, funnest and all around great guys will probably not be here next year. No, not Briere, (like any team would take on his salary and NMC ... bahaha) Biron! I will miss you. Hopefully you will find a niche somewhere, and Emery will not cause the team to implode. And maybe he will help us to have a shorter offseason next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment