Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Series is Over

*insert frowny face here*

So I scored awesome (row seven off one of the blue lines) tix for yesterday's debacle. I mean game. I really thought they were going to pull it off after the great first period. And then it was all downhill from there. Sigh.

I will try to upload some pics when I have recovered from the spiral of doom I embarked on after yesterday's game. Since I cannot go without hockey for the entire summer, I am jumping on another team's bandwagon. I have yet to decide which team, so if anyone has bribes for me, I'll take them. I am leaning towards Boston. You know it won't be the Pens or the Rags.

On another note, I have to say that I really liked the 3 o'clock game. It was late enough that you don't feel weird drinking (maybe it's just me, but I have a hard time drinking in the morning), but you get out in time for a nice dinner and/or drinks. Plus, you can get some stuff done before the game, so it doesn't feel like you spent the entire day at the stadium.

Thanks to the Flyers for another exciting season. I thought you could have gone farther. I can't wait for next season.

Go Phillies!

No comments:

Post a Comment