Tuesday, April 21, 2009

So They Lost...

The Flyers lost the "must-win" game tonight. What does that mean? Well, nothing good, that's for sure. I'm too frustrated to do an analysis, so I just have some random stuff.

- Congrats to Carcillo on his first goal as a Flyer. I still would rather have Upshall.
- Richards played like a mad man. Bill Clement compared him to a swiss army knife, and I can see the comparison.
- Fleury was ... well I don't even want to talk about it.

Have I mentioned that I hate the Penguins? Well I do. What a bunch of whining cavemen-looking creatures. Yeah, I'm pretty mad right now. Why don't I have steam coming out of my ears? (Well maybe I do, but since this is the internet, you can't see it. So you'll have to believe me when I say I don't.) One word: Failblog. (You can read irony into this if you want to.) Some of that stuff is hardcore funny. I sometimes wonder if the pics are real, but then realize that I don't care because they are flipping funny.





No comments:

Post a Comment