Wednesday, April 22, 2009

T-Shirts: Who Approved These?

So I went to Champs Sports (the store, not the bar) the other night, and as is my custom in any sports apparel store, I checked out the Flyers stuff. They had a lot of orange jerseys (all Briere), and some really cool orange t-shirts, with the player names and numbers "cut out" of the shirt and overlaid with different (jersey-type) fabric. It was cooler than it sounds, because it's hard to explain. Anyway, I almost bought one. The problem? Well, let's just say it had to deal with whose name was on the shirt. Prospal. Yes, you read that right. The shirts (which were marked at the full price of $25, by the way) were all emblazoned with Prospal's name. A player that hasn't been on the team for almost a year. Which lead me to ask, were these left-overs? Did someone make a mistake in ordering or making them? I hope that no one pays full price for one of those. I'd be bargaining them down to $10. You know, if I liked Prospal.

No comments:

Post a Comment